Cornerstone HOA will be applying a slurry coat to the roadway on July 23rd, July 20th and August 6th. During that time, the parts of the community will be closed off to vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Below is a list of the courtyards that will be closed by dates.
July 23rd at 8:00 a.m. to July 24th at 5:00 p.m.
July 30th at 8:00 a.m. to July 31st at 5:00 p.m.
August 6th at 8:00 a.m. to August 7th to 5:00 p.m.
Below is a link to the map of the slurry schedule for your review.
From May 7th through May 18th, the Association will be trimming the summer trees throughout the community. These trees include:
- Palm Trees
- California Pepper
The Board of Directors has approved Quickel Paving to repair Cornerstone Circle and to slurry the roads.
The crack seal and street repair will occur on April 23rd and April 27th. The Association will be blocking off certain parts of the street 2 days prior to the work.
On June 4th and June 6th, the Association will be applying a slurry coat to the roadway. This will close off the entrances to several courtyards for 36 hours. A mailer will be sent to all homeowners closer to the start date of the project.
At the January Board of Director’s Meeting the Board approved a proposed rule change in regards to chalk that has been mailed out to the membership.
Please e-mail or mail back your input as the Board will be reviewing it at the March 21st Board Meeting at the Sea Country Community Center.
If you have any questions about the proposed Rule Change, please feel free to contact the Community Manager, Ryan Darby at (949) 450-0202 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
During the holiday season, a majority of the community receives an increase in mail and packages. Below are some reminders to prevent package and mail theft.
Package Theft Prevention
• Always track your package deliveries so that you know when they are estimated to arrive at your home.
• Make sure that someone is home to receive the delivery, or that a trusted neighbor is available to receive the package on your behalf.
• Never leave your deliveries unattended in front of your door.
• If they are delivering a package, make sure they leave it in front of your door and not in front of the building entrance.
• Always require a signature when having items delivered.
Mail Theft Prevention
• Always use a U.S. Postal collection box or deposit your mail inside your local post office.
• Whether you have a home mailbox or use a post office box, you should always collect your mail on the day it is delivered. Never leave it in your mailbox overnight.
• Mail thieves look for bank statements and credit card bills, which can be used to create counterfeit checks or fake identifications.
• Thieves also look for personal checks enclosed in utility bills or other payments. Thieves take these stolen checks, remove the ink, and then fill out the blank check with their name and desired amount.
• Never send cash or coins through the mail.
• When reordering checks, have them sent to your bank.
• When you travel, ask a trusted friend or neighbor to pick up your mail or have the post office hold your mail.
• If you do not receive a check, bill, or other mail you are expecting, contact the issuing agency immediately.
We hope that everyone has a fun and safe holiday season!
The fall/winter tree trimming has started. In this phase of tree trimming, the following will be trimmed:
- 69 Brachychiton
- 11 Bradford Pear
- 49 Tristania
- 2 Chinese Elm’s
- 12 Sycamore
If you have any questions or notice that a tree not listed on this list is close or touching your building, please contact Management at (949) 450-0202 or my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association will be holding an end of summer event with the Dogzilla Hot Dog Truck!
When: August 26, 2017
Where: Cornerstone Community Pool
Time: 4:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Dogzilla Hot Dog Truck Menu
Plain Jane: All beef frank, ketchup, mustard, sweet relish and choice of grilled or raw onions served on a King’s Hawaiian Roll Bun.
Dogzilla: All beef frank topped with grilled onions, avocado, Japanese mayo, homemade teriyaki sauce, furikake seasoning, and kizami nori strips served on a King’s Hawaiian Roll Bun.
Furi Dog: Spicy cajun pork link topped with grilled onions, spicy Japanese mayo, homemade teriyaki sauce, furikake seasoning, and kizami nori strips served on a King’s Hawaiian Roll Bun.
Ball Park Dog: All beef frank topped with homemade chili, mild cheddar cheese with your choice of raw or grilled onions served on a King’s Hawaiian Roll Bun.
The Plain Jane, Dogzilla and Furi hot dogs can be served vegetarian style with a seasoned soy based hot dog.
Kids Meal: Hotdog with or without all the fixins, chips and a drink.
A tabled will be set up outside the pool area for those who want to bring their own wine or beer. Cups will be provided.
PLEASE RSVP BY AUGUST 12 to: email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
With Summer in full swing, we want to remind residents that the pool hours are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
If you notice any issues in the pool, please do not hesitate to contact Management at (949) 450-0202.
Courtyard paver maintenance for the following courtyards was approved: Bradford, Berkshire, Bainbridge, Devon, Elswick, Hampshire, Nelson, Durham Cheshire, Hallington and Lancaster. During the paver maintenance, residents will not have access to their garages and will be required to park on the street. The patrol company will not be citing vehicles during the paver project. Below is the schedule for each courtyard.
|Bradford, Berkshire and Bainbridge
||June 6th at 8:00 a.m.
||June 9th at 10:00 a.m.
|Devon, Elswick, Hampshire and Nelson
||June 20th at 8:00 a.m.
||June 23rd at 10:00 a.m.
|Durham, Cheshire, Hallington and Lancaste
||June 27th at 8:00 a.m.
||June 30th at 10:00 a.m.
Any vehicles that drive on the courtyards while they are closed, will called to a hearing for any damages they cause to the pavers.
Older Entries »
The deadline for the proposed change to the Rules and Regulations to be submitted is March 20th at 6:30 P.M.
You are allowed to e-mail your comments to the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to be read at the meeting, however it must received by 4:00 P.M. on the 20th. If e-mailed, it is not required to be on the worksheet that was mailed to all homeowners.
If you have any questions regarding the proposed rule change, please contact the Community Manager at 949 450-0202 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation!